Possible UFO captured over ancient “Coral Castle” in Homestead, Fl

My husband and I were touring the "CORAL CASTLE" in Homestead, FL with a handful of other people on 7/15/14. When I got home and reviewed the cell / smart phone pix, I then noticed the disk-looking object in the sky. I never saw it while taking those pictures.

Left: Original picture - Right: Three enlarged pictures of the object.

The picture I have taken with HDF shows a blue sky and that strange oval / disk object. I have taken thousands of pix with cell phones and never, ever have I had something show up like that!!! Sadly, I just did not notice it (UFO / disk) until we returned home. I was amazed!

I took nearly 80 photos and there is nothing odd in any of those shots! I just wish it would have been seen at the time but it wasn't - unless anyone else on that tour took a picture at the same time in high def and in the same direction. There may be something easily explainable here since we were near the Air Force reserve facility (which was built after Hurricane Andrew in 1992).

The tour was around an hour and 10 minutes and then we went to the gift shop.

I have picture of the time stamped receipts for entry for 2 people and 1 tee that was purchased, so I was able to pinpoint time at the Coral Castle.

The entry time was 3:51 PM EST & 5:02 PM at the gift shop. The event had to take place in that time frame. Mufon case 59573.

Edward Leedskalnin’s Coral Castle

Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887–1951) north of the city of Homestead Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and SW 157th Avenue.

The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons.

Coral Castle is noted for legends surrounding its creation that claim it was built single-handedly by Leedskalnin using reverse magnetism and/or supernatural abilities to move and carve numerous stones weighing many tons.

Edward Leedskalnin, the only man in the world who has supported the claim, “I know the secret of how the pyramids of Egypt were built”, spent over 28 years building the Coral Castle, refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked on it.